USF Career Services Center offers employers a number of opportunities for employers to interact with USF students and alumni, brand your company name, and help students develop career paths. Below are a number of ways to meet and interface with proactive students.
Unless otherwise specified, for the events below, please contact Julia Hing at 415-422-2027.
Scheduled weekdays in fall and spring---in student common area:
- Provides a useful information tool for further public relations and promotion
- Promotes branding of company name/products/services
- Student traffic is heaviest on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 11AM - 2PM
To schedule an Information Table, click here
To view our calendar of Information Table events, click here.
Group Information Sessions
Scheduled weekdays in fall and spring
- Opportunity to provide an overview of your organization and present your opportunities
- Especially recommended prior to on-campus recruiting sessions
- Meeting room reservations scheduled by CSC--free of charge
- Refreshments can be arranged by USF catering: 415-422-2272
To schedule an Information Session, click here
The Career Service Center conducts a mock interview program for students and alumni, providing a venue to polish interview skills and giving employers an opportunity to meet and help students. Employers conduct video-taped mock interviews on campus, followed by a critique of the interview. Held one Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday each Fall and Spring Semester per month, from 9:45 am - 2:30 pm, with 5 interview slots per day
Please contact Julia Hing at 415-422-2027 or email@example.com to sign up as an interviewer.
To view our calendar of Mock Interview events, click here.
Employers meet with students to discuss various business topics, i.e. business trends, company opportunities, share outstanding interviewing experiences, what employers like/dislike, how they got into a profession, etc. Various panels are held both Fall and Spring Semester. Please contact Julia Hing at 415-422-2027 or firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
Employers are stationed at tables in high traffic areas, and review resumes and answer student questions about resumes, interviewing, etc. Held in October (prior to the Fall Career Fair) and the end of February (prior to the Spring Career & Internship Fair).
Meet with Student Clubs
Contact a student club to make a presentation at their meeting. Click here to search through the list of student organizations.
Scheduled during fall and spring
- Sponsored by undergraduate business and other student organizations
- Typically interactive, informal way to meet students and alumni
- There are many Firm Nights scheduled throughout the year, focusing on different areas.
Fall Career Fair
Each year, USF hosts a Fall Career Fair for students to learn more about internship, employment, and graduate degree opportunities. The fair is usually held in October. Check our Career Fairs calendar for upcoming events.
Annual Career & Internship Fair
Each year, USF holds a Spring Career & Internship Fair. The annual fair is usually held in march. Check our Career Fairs calendar for upcoming events.
For more information on any of these activities, please contact:
Julia Hing, Assistant Director for Employer Relations
Phone:415-422-6216 Fax: 415-422-6470