Online Job Listing ServicePost a FREE online job listing to USF students
To post a job online, the University of San Francisco has now created
DonsRecruiting and partnered with NACElink/Symplicity, a national recruiting
- Ability to reach a large, talented pool of USF students and alumni
seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Enhances your ability to market your opportunity/recruitment needs.
- Job listings are password protected for USF students and alumni.
- To post a job listing in our job binders, please email the job description
How To Post a Job:
- If you already have a NACElink account, please log-in with your
Username and Password.
- If you don't have a NACElink account, please register first.
- Once you're logged in, go to the 'Job Postings' section.
- Under the 'Jobs - Single School Posting' tab, click on the 'Add
New' button at the bottom. (Note: If you would like to post
to multiple schools for a fee, click on the 'Jobs - Multi-School Postings
(Paid)' tab and click on the 'Add New' button at the bottom.)
- Complete the information about the position and click the 'submit'
- Your free job listing will then be posted only to USF students.
For more information please contact:
Julia Hing, Coordinator of Employer Relations
USF students are typically available for internships during fall
semester (Sept.-Dec.), January (intercession), spring semester
(Feb-May) and summer break (June-August).
opportunities are posted on Career Services Internship Exchange
Website--with student accessibility seven days a week, 24 hours a day
Employers are encouraged to offer paid internship
opportunities, as these are more likely to be filled quickly by
motivated students. Internships may be performed on a volunteer basis
or, occasionally, for academic credit (restrictions apply, including
tuition fee costs to students).
What To Include In An Intern Listing
- Brief description of company
- Detailed description of internship, including position title
- Number of hours per week (typically 10-20), full time in summer
- Duration of internship
- Qualifications (major, class year, experience, skills)
- Compensation (hourly rate, stipend, other)
- Contact information/how to apply (e-mail, phone, fax, mail)
- Any other attractions/benefits (perks, work environment, training opportunities, USF alumni on staff, etc.)
For more information or to submit a listing, please contact:
Phone: 415-422-2437 Fax: 415-422-6470