To schedule an appointment with a counselor call 415-422-6216 or stop by
for a drop-in (no appointment necessary) to speak to someone for career
- The Priscilla A. Scotlan Career Services Center's mission is to assist USF students and alumni in developing, evaluating, and effectively implementing their career plans. To fulfill this mission, the Career Services Center provides career counseling, job search preparation, and recruiting events.
- Fall and Spring Drop-in Hours: Monday-Friday, 11am-2pm
- Winter Break Drop-In Hours Schedule:
December 12, 2012 to January 21, 2013: 12pm-1pm
- *Summer Drop-In Hours: Monday-Friday, 12pm-1pm
- **Hours subject to change without notice. All Drop-ins are 15 minute sessions that are on a first-come first-serve basis.
- For USF students/alumni seeking reciprocity at other institutions:
- USF students/alumni can request reciprocity from 26 other Jesuit institutions across the U.S. Click here for a list of these institutions. NOTE: Georgetown does not participate in this program.
- Additionally, reciprocity is provided by many other Catholic universities and some private universities that are similar in size and scope to USF.
- Contact the university career center to learn of their specific reciprocity requirements. Most likely they will need an email from USF Career Services Center verifying that you are a USF student/alumni and your date of graduation.
- Contact Elizabeth McMurtry (email@example.com) to request this email. Include your USF student ID, major, and year of graduation, as well as to whom Elizabeth should send this email.
- Some universities charge for the reciprocity service.
- For non-USF students/alumni seeking reciprocity at USF:
- What does reciprocity include?
- Level One entitles alumni for other institutions access to USF's job listings database, DonsCareers. The annual fee for this level is $50.
- Level Two entitles alumni from other institutions access to USF's job listings database, DonsCareers, as well as access to the CSC's workshops, handouts, career fairs,
one drop-in (15 minutes) session, and one individual counseling session (50 minutes).
It does not include On-Campus Interviews. The annual fee for this level is $100.
Note: We accept cash or check for payment.
- How do individuals receive reciprocal services at USF?
- Their school's career services center must send the CSC a letter indicating the year of graduation and major.
- We require a letter by email for each graduate from that school seeking access to our services.
- We ask that the alumni seeking reciprocity contact CSC indicating that level of service they wish to receive and submit cash or check for fees.
- Please address questions or comments to Elizabeth McMurtry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact us if you have any questions. We're open Monday through Friday,
8:30 am til 5:00 pm.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: 415-422-6216
- University Center, 5th Floor
- For a Campus Map of USF click here
- For Directions to USF's Campus click here