The Center for Science and Innovation will further increase USF's impact on the local technology sector. The Center will be the only facility of its kind in the Bay Area, devoted to fully interdisciplinary undergraduate preparation.
The University’s enviable location entails much more than dramatic vistas. USF sits atop Silicon Valley and the world’s headwaters of biotech. To the area’s technology ecosystem, the University contributes a unique and vital stream of students – a diverse, communicative group of rigorously trained undergraduates, ready for further study in the area’s world-class graduate programs or for the workforce.
Looking forward into the next 20 years, the Center for Science and Innovation provides the cornerstone for achieving a new level of excellence. CSI will:
Give to the Campaign for Science and Innovation
- Create a modern “living room” for the entire campus community,
adding both indoor and outdoor gathering and study space
- Make a striking statement to future innovation and sustainable
- Produce graduates rigorously trained in science and technology, with USF’s
unique whole-person, global perspective
- Reinforce the university’s mission of positive societal change by
revolutionizing its programs in health, environmental, and digital
- Hone a competitive recruiting edge for future students and faculty.