Become a Don.
Regular Action applicants receive priority consideration when they apply by January 15 and will receive a decision within four to six weeks after all required materials have been received.
- Regular Action plans are non-binding. You'll have until May 1 to make your final decision.
- We will take first semester, senior year grades into account when assessing your academic standing.
- Submitting fall grades ensures a timely admission decision as well as potential financial assistance.
- The majority of applicants apply Regular Action.
- You will receive your admission decision by mid-March.
Applications submitted after the regular action deadline dates will be considered on a space-available basis, and financial aid will be limited.
Why Regular Action?
If you’re considering USF, applying Regular Action will:
- Provide more time to create the most compelling application possible.
- Allow for the strongest academic credentials and the possibility for merit aid and institutional grant aid.
- Present a longer time frame to explore why the University of San Francisco is the right fit for you.