Students will be equipped for professional work in international agencies, government information offices and non-governmental organizations. Some students may also pursue further study in International Studies in a Ph.D. program.
Where in the world are our ALUMNI?
- Jorge Albor - Community Development Associate: Wikia
- Chris Bystedt - Designer: STUDIO T-SQ.
- Christopher Chida - Associate Vice President: Golden Mean Capital Partners
- Megan Fielding - Head of Investments and Business Development: MicroPlace
- Devon Fisher - Communications Associate at Catapult.org
- Samantha Floyd - J.D. Student: John F. Kennedy University College of Law
- Daniel Hartz - Senior Vice President: Golden Mean Capital Partners
- Kyle Herman - Advisor & Business Analyst: 10EQS
- Larissa Hernandez - Student Services Coordinator: Geos Language Academy
- Sara Hughes - Ph.D. Student: Geography at University of California, Los Angeles International Partners in Mission (IPM)
- Solange Madriz - Program Analyst: Consortium of Universities for Global Health
- Ranatchai Phumcharon - Head of Foreign Relations Group at the Technical Services and Planning Division, Department of Provincial Administration, Ministry of Interior, Bangkok
- Kimberly Protzel - International Programs Coordinator: Foundation for Sustainable Development in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Laila Schneider Gossens - Project Manager: German American Chamber of Commerce California
- Adeeb Yousif - Ph.D. Student: Conflict Analysis and Resolution at George Mason University
- Elaine Venter - Ph.D. Student: Media & Cultural Studies at Claremont Graduate University