- Name of student learning assurance (SLA) project
- Unit conducting student learning assurance (SLA) project
Please provide a summary (maximum of two pages) that answers the following questions. The answers may be in bullet point form.
- What was the purpose of the SLA project?
- What was the SLA project methodology (please indicate the sample size, response rate, sampling error, etc. and the website where full details can be obtained)?
- In what ways did this SLA project contribute to the mission and strategic initiatives of the University of San Francisco?
- What general comments or background issues, if any, were crucial to understanding the SLA project's conclusions?
- What trends do you anticipate emerging from this SLA project over the last five years?
- What are the most important findings that emerged from this SLA project (if necessary, please specify national and USF findings)?
- What specific recommendations for improvement have been generated based upon the SLA project's findings?
- What is the timetable for responding to and implementing these recommendations?
- Submit copies of final reports and raw data to the Office of Student Learning Assurance.