Authorized Payer Log-in Instructions to View Bill or Make a Payment Online:
- Contact your USF student for your Authorized Payer Username and Password. Only your USF student can create your Authorized Payer log-in profile. (If you do not have your Authorized Payer Username and Password at this time, log on as a Guest Payer - see Option #3.)
- Once you have your username and password, cllick on the ebill & epay link below to log in. This link is only for authorized payers.
- A window entitled "QuikPay Login" should pop-up.
- Enter your Authorized Username and Password and click "Login."
- From the menu on the left, choose your desired transaction, i.e. "Make Payment" to pay with a check or credit card, "View Accounts" to view recent and past bills, etc.)
* Authorized Payers are parents, spouses, employers, etc., who are given access by the student to view bills and make payments online. USF students may create Authorized Payer profiles through ebill & epay in USFconnect. Once the student provides an Authorized Payer with his/her username and password, an Authorized Payer may login to view bills and make payments--all online!
If you have questions, let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (415) 422-2020.