Download the CASA Brochure to learn more.
- New Student Orientation is a transition program to help prepare students
academically and to help them thrive as members of the university and global
- First-year and transfer students are assigned a university
adviser, in addition to their faculty adviser, for academic coaching and
- The Muscat Scholars Program is a unique initiative to support and facilitate
the academic and personal success of first-generation college students.
- The Scholars
Connect Program is specifically designed to create a mutually supportive
community for University Scholars in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- The Back-on-Track Program provides assistance to students on academic probation.
- Student Success Workshops offer tips and guidance to students seeking to maximize
their academic experience. Past topics include: Test Taking Tips, Time
Management, Jesu-What? Jesuit Tradition and You, and Self-Care in Stressful
- Unique success programs such as Life-Skills workshops, Study-Hall sessions, and a Freshmen Transition course are
available to assist all of our student-athletes.
- Assistance in processing academic forms such as change of majors/minors,
add/drop classes, or study abroad.
- Academic evaluations are provided for
non-traditional students seeking to complete their degrees.