This Minor in Computer Science requires 20 credits (5 courses):
- One of CS 103 Web Programming OR CS 106, Computers, Genes and Society OR CS 107 Computing, Mobile Apps, and the Web*
- CS - 110 Introduction to Computer Science I
- CS - 112 Introduction to Computer Science II
- Two or three* courses selected from the following list:
- Math 201 Discrete Mathematics OR Math 235 Introduction to Formal Methods
- CS 212 Software Development
- CS 220 Introduction to Parallel Programming OR
- CS 221 C and Systems Programming
- CS 245 Data Structures and Algorithms
- ART 385 Interaction Design
- Any 4-unit Computer Science course at the 300-level or higher
- Students whose first Computer Science course is CS 110 ordinarily do not take CS 103, CS 106, or CS 107. Rather, they should take an additional course from the list of courses at the 200-level and above.
Note: Students minoring in Computer Science must earn a grade of C or better in all of the courses fulfilling requirements for the minor. Also no course fulfilling a requirement for the minor may be taken more than two times.