In addition to the traditional graduate and undergraduate programs, the University of San Francisco School of Management offers uniquely designed executive education programs focusing on innovation and entrepreneurship. Our custom designed programs will help you gain important insights and knowledge about Silicon Valley, the epicenter of global innovation, entrepreneurship, and venture capital.
SILICON VALLEY IMMERSION PROGRAM™
What makes the Silicon Valley Immersion (SVI) programs so unique is that participants will not only learn critical business fundamentals in class, but also real-world lessons through hands-on workshops,coaching sessions, expert panel discussions, networking events, walking immersions, team projects, and site visits to start-ups, leading entrepreneurial firms, and venture capital firms in Silicon Valley. The SVI programs are offered to both international and domestic groups and organizations with the following specific emphases:
• Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• Wine Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• Health Care Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• Tourism Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• Clean Tech Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• U.S. Hispanic Markets Innovation and Entrepreneurship
SILICON VALLEY IMMERSION ON LOCATION PROGRAM™
Participants will experience our uniquely designed Silicon Valley Immersion (SVI) programs without leaving their homes. The SVI-On Location program provides the same courses as the SVI Programs and is offered to domestic and international groups and organizations.
The University of San Francisco School of Management offers a Globalization Program – a robust consulting program for entrepreneurs, corporate executives, marketing and technology leaders that are looking to start a new venture in Silicon Valley or to expand their business to global marketplace.
WORKING WITH ENTREPRENEURS PROGRAM
The Working with Entrepreneurs (WWE) Program is a business research program for start-ups or established businesses that are looking for specific research assistance below for their critical research projects.
• Business Plan
• Students in business, science, engineering, and beyond
• Entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs
• Corporate executives and managers
• Educators, researchers, program developers and academic staff in the areas of innovation, entrepreneurship and globalization
• Economic development agency managers
• Angel and venture capital investors.