M. Sedique Popal, Ed.D.
Ed.D., Education, emphasis in linguistics, University of San Francisco
M.A., English, emphasis in Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language (TESL/TEFL)
B.A., English, emphasis in English Literature, Kabul University, Kabul, Afghanistan
California Community College Credential in Basic Education/ESL (Life)
California Community College Credential in Language Arts and Literature (Life)
ESL Adult School Credentials (Life)
Teaching cognitive and social theories of linguistics.
- Applied Linguistics
- Sociology of Language
- Education of Bilingual Children: Theory and Practice
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Research in First and Second Language Acquisition
- Structure of American English
- Assessment and Testing of Second Language Proficiency
- TESL M.A. Thesis/Field Project