Thank you for your interest in graduate studies at the University of San Francisco. Apply to a graduate program in the College of Arts and Sciences, School of Education, School of Management, School of Nursing and Heath Professions, or School of Law by clicking on the appropriate link below.
The following list is provided to assist you in preparing and completing your application for graduate admission:
- Create an application account.
- Review the appropriate school, college, or program's application instructions:
College of Arts & Sciences
School of Education
School of Management
School of Nursing & Health Professions
School of Law - LLM Program
School of Law - JD Program
- If English is not your first language, please click on the English Proficiency link for information about minimum language requirements for graduate admission.
- If you are not a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident, click on the Financial Requirements link for estimated financial requirements for graduate admission.
- Complete and submit your online application. You do not have to complete the online application in one sitting. You may access your application as many times as you like with your username and password from any computer with internet access. However, you can only submit your application one time and you will not be able to make updates to your application once it has been submitted.
- Once you have submitted your application, log in to check your status by clicking on the Application Status link.