Student Housing and Residential Education (SHaRE) employs several full-time staff members to assist with the management of the residence halls and the administrative work in the central office.
To view current openings, visit USF Jobs.
Residence Hall Staff
There are seven individuals serving as full-time staff members within the residence halls. Each residence hall is assigned one Residence Hall Director.
Residence Hall Director (RD):
For more information about the recruitment process and how to apply, please visit our recruitment web page.
- Serving as a live-on position, this full time staff member oversees the operations of the Residence Hall and the community it serves.
- The RD supervises an RA staff and may supervise an Assistant Residence Hall Director (ARD) graduate student within the same building.
- RDs respond to crisis situations during duty rotations.
- This position is a 12-month duration with an option of renewal each year.
Central Office Staff
The central office is comprised of nine team members:
- Assistant Vice Provost (Chief Housing Officer)
- Associate Director for Staff and Programs [vacant]
- Associate Director for Business Services
- Assistant Director for Operations and Technology
- Assistant Director for Off-Campus Housing and Community Relations
- Manager of Facilities and Summer Guest Services
- Assignments Coordinator
- Service Manager
- Program Assistant
Note: Full-Time & Professional Staff Opportunities in Student Housing and Residential Education include both live-in and non-live-in options.