The School of Management hosts Saturday Professional Development Workshops bi-annually at the San Francisco Downtown Campus. Workshops are run by career coaches and industry professionals and are either free or heavily discounted for Alumni.
Past workshops have included: Online Personal Branding, Resume Building, Organizational Psychology, Talent Acquisition, Working In Tech. Breakfast and/or lunch is included.
Evisors is an online marketplace for career advice, providing real conversations with qualified experts across a range of topics. Evisors steps in where friends, family, colleagues, Facebook and LinkedIn fall short; giving you access to hard-to-find expertise at the click of a button.
USF School of Management Alumni have free access to all upcoming live webinars as well as Evisors' library of 99+ previously recorded sessions.
Request access by completing this registration form »
View all upcoming webinars here »
Job Board & Online Tools
Symplicity is a Career Management Portal for USF Masagung Graduate School of Management Alumni and Students. The online platform allows you to:
- explore exclusive job listings
- research employers, industries and career subjects
- take an online self-assessment of your skills and passions to help build a concrete career path
- learn about international job searches by country
- stay up-to-date on current trends and business news
- use resume builders, templates and cover letter samples
- record a mock interview and send the video to mentors and peers for feedback
- learn best practices for leveraging your LinkedIn network
Create an 'Alumni’ account today at usfcabps-csm.symplicity.com »
Given that at least 60% of all jobs are found through personal and professional relationships, we provide an array of networking opportunities for alumni. Find USF events in cities across the globe and explore our list of recommended upcoming external events below.