The School of Management is a catalyst for positive change; educating others to build a more humane and just world through a rigorous, experienced-based curriculum that draws upon the creativity, diversity and entrepreneurial energy that is San Francisco.
Contact a Student
Created for students who have undergraduate degrees in business, economics, or industrial engineering, this one-year full-time program includes an Academic Global Immersion trip in which you’ll spend two weeks absorbing the business culture of up to three countries.
- On average a 12-month program with 42 credits
- Meets four to five days per week
- Required undergraduate degree in business, economics or industrial engineering
- Minimum of two years professional work experience
- Wide range of scholarship and financial aid options
- Offered at USF's San Francisco Downtown Campus
“The Academic Immersion trip to China has been the most compelling part of my USF experience. To have an inside view of global companies in China, Government bodies, as well as cultural explorations has excited and inspired me to learn more. Meeting Chinese MBA students and developing bonds with my classmates was the icing on the cake. I still keep in touch with contacts in Shanghai. It was a trip I will always remember.”
Silicon Valley Bank, VP in Corporate Finance
For more testimonials and videos visit our community page.
More Program Details >>>