Final Deadlines: May 1 and June 19. Apply today and enroll August 2013.
Become a master of information systems and technology and leverage your ability to create sound financial systems, achieve competitive advantage, and manage an organization’s human capital.
The program is designed for working professionals and provides small class sizes to enrich the learning environment. Our cohort system encourages you to form deep relationships with fellow students.
Contact a Student
- Typical program length is 27 months, with 36 credits
- Attend class for four hours one night a week
- Minimum of two years of professional work experience
- Optional concentrations in Biotechnology or Information Security
- Offered at USF's San Jose campus (fall semester)
"The best thing about the program was making lasting connections with fellow students in my cohort and applying real-world experience to completing projects and papers. Many times I was able to use my job experience to get my class work done, so I felt this was a win-win as my work benefited along with my personal growth." Read more...
University of San Francisco, Web Communications Director
For more testimonials and videos visit our community page.
More Program Details>>