Develop the skills to address contemporary organizational challenges, lead change initiatives and increase effectiveness with a Master of Science in Organization Development.
Learn to enhance organizational effectiveness and resiliency with relevant theory and interdisciplinary knowledge. Acquire skills in organizational assessment, diagnosis, implementation, and evaluation that will prepare you to assume a leadership role. Our program was designed with working professionals in mind. Evening and weekend class times accommodate your busy schedule, while small class sizes and a unique cohort system promote richer relationships and a more hands-on experience.
- Typical program length is 21 months, with 32 credits
- Classes scheduled one night a week and/or Saturdays
- Minimum of two years of professional work experience
- Wide range of scholarship and financial aid options
- Offered at USF’s San Francisco (fall semester) and Pleasanton (fall semester) campuses
Lupe Poblano ‘13
“I’m a better person after having spent two years in a room with the people in my cohort. They are an immensely talented and thoughtful group of leaders in their own organizations, and the wealth of experience, talent, skills and values that they brought to the table greatly enriched my learning experience.”
For more testimonials and videos visit our community page.