Build expertise in addressing contemporary organizational challenges, leading organizational change initiatives, and increasing organizational effectiveness and resiliency.
Contact a Student
The program is designed for working professionals and provides small class sizes to enrich the learning environment. Our cohort system encourages you to form deep relationships with fellow students.
- Typical program length is 21 months, with 32 credits
- Classes scheduled one night a week and/or Saturdays
- Minimum of two years of professional work experience
- Wide range of scholarship and financial aid options
- Offered at USF’s San Francisco (fall semester) and Pleasanton (fall semester) campuses
“I found that the foundational knowledge I learned at USF was instrumental in helping me to understand and communicate the deeper nuances of the material, to facilitate its application in real life settings.”
Watch Jim's Video President, nVision and Associates
For more testimonials and videos visit our community page.
More Program Details >>>