Do you have a new job to report to us?
The USF School of Nursing and Health Professions continuously collects information about alumni employment in order to request grant and scholarship funds to help students pay for their studies and to support reports for our accreditation agencies (BRN, CCNE, CEPH, etc.).
1) Which degree did you recieve from USF?
2) Do you currently work in a hospital setting?
3) What sort of unit?
4) Do you work in a primary care setting?
5) Do you work in a community or non-profit clinic?
6) Do you work with underserved or underprivileged populations?
7) Do you work for a City, State, or Public Health Department?
If Yes, please specify:
8) Do you provide services in a language other than English?
If Yes, Please Specify:
11) Managers Name: OPTIONAL