For Neighbors of USF:
Email uswith Off-Campus Student Behavior Concerns
To pass on non-emergency or non-immediate information, the Vice Provost of Student Life encourages neighbors to voice concerns or comments by contacting email@example.com
How do we educate our students about living off campus?
We know that community members take pride in their homes, neighbors and overall communities. USF offers educational programs and adjudicates behavior unbecoming of USF students concerning off campus issues.
The following programs are offered to educate USF students:
- Off Campus Programs for Roommate, Tenant Rights
- Online Orientation for Students concerning "Being a good neighbor!" (in development)
- Opportunities to work with the Neighborhood Clean Up Crew
- Annual Off Campus Housing Resource Fair
- Students receive a "Golden Ticket" outlining the policies for being respectful off-campus
How do I file a complaint or concern with USF concerning student behavior?
Remember: In an emergency situation call San Francisco Police Department (911)
For a non-emergency issue where an immediate response is needed (large parties, excessive noise):
- Call the San Francisco Police Department and...
- Following your call to SFPD call USF Public Safety (422-4201) to let them know you've contacted SFPD.
may contact the USF Public Safety Office
determine if USF students are involved and will respond as appropriate
in adherence with the Memorandum of Understanding between SFPD and USF.
You also have the option to submit a Information & Incident Report online detailing negative patterns or concerns you have in reference to alleged student behaviors in your area.
DISCLAIMER: THE UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO PROVIDES INFORMATION REGARDING HOUSING IN THE SAN FRANCISCO AREA FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE ONLY. THE UNIVERSITY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION AS TO THE CONDITION OR SUITABILITY OF ANY OF THE LISTED RESOURCES OR ESTABLISHMENTS, NOR DOES IT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR CONDITION OR RELIABILITY, OR FOR ANY AGREEMENTS YOU ENTER INTO WITH THEM. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE, AND IT SHOULD NOT BE USED AS SUCH.