Online ID Express Deadline: 8/7/2013
International Student Move-In Day: 8/14/2013
International Student Orientation: 8/15/2013-8/17/2013Online ID Express is a program administered by the USF One Card Office that enables you to minimize the amount of time that it takes to receive your first USF One Card. It is required for all incoming students, and...if you participate in Online ID Express by the deadline, you automatically will be entered into a raffle* to win a prize that is to be determined.
Online ID Express Instructions
1. Find a recent color photograph of yourself (your entire head and shoulders must be visible, and you should be facing directly towards the camera), then save it as a JPG or JPEG file.
2. Log onto the Online ID Express website using Mozilla Firefox with your USF Connect username and password. Under "Submit ID Photo" click "Browse" and find your photograph. "Upload" and "Submit" it.
3. You will receive an email regarding the acceptance or rejection of the photograph you submitted. (You also can check the status of your photograph by logging onto the Online ID Express website and clicking "View Your Pictures.") If your photograph is rejected, you will be asked to submit a new one.
4. Pick up your One Card at Lone Mountain 130 during office hours. Be sure to review the orientation guidelines that you receive in your welcome packet, because there may be changes in dates, locations or office hours.
5. Remember to bring a government-issued photo ID (such as a passport) - your first One Card will not be issued to you without it.
If, for any reason, you are unable to complete Online ID Express, please contact the One Card Office at 1+ (415) 422-7663 or email@example.com for assistance or to make other arrangements.
*We will announce the raffle prize winner on our homepage on Friday, August