In addition to standard School of Education application requirements, all Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Applicants must submit evidence of an earned baccalaureate degree and one of the following:
- a valid teaching credential or
- a services credential with a specialization in pupil personnel services, library services, health services, clinical rehabilitation services, or a designated subject credential, verify three years of successful, full time teaching experience in public or private schools or
- two years of successful, full time experience appropriate to the services credential held.
- In addition, candidates must provide evidence of passing CBEST scores.
- Verification of all credential(s) and experience(s) must be on school district letterhead and signed by a school district official.
Curriculum | 27 units
See O&L course descriptions in the School of Education section of the USF General Catalog online.
Credential Course Work | 21 units
- O&L 615 - Information Systems in Educational Management (3 units)
- O&L 621 - Budget and Finance (3 units)
- O&L 622 - Education Law (3 units)
- O&L 624 - Human Resources in Educational Management (3 units)
- O&L 630 - Educational Leadership (3 units)
- O&L 652 - Data Based Decision Making for School Leaders (3 units)
- O&L 654 - School, Community and Society (3 units)
Supervised Field Experience | 6 units
- O&L 648 - Field Experience I (3 units)
- O&L 649 - Field Experience II (3 units)