First Name: Last Name:
USF ID: USF Email:
1. Would you prefer to meet with your partner individually or in a small group?
2. What are your interests and/or hobbies? Please list:
3. Are you a native English speaker or non-native English speaker?
Please fill out the section below that pertains to your choice:
NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY
1. Are you an undergraduate student, graduate student, or staff member at USF?
2. Why do you wish to participate in the CPP? Select all that apply:
Practice a foreign language
Plan to study abroad
Recently returned from a study abroad/exchange program
Interested in helping an international student improve his/her English
3. If you would like to practice a foreign language, which language(s) would you practice?
4. Would you still like a conversation partner if your language choice cannot be fulfilled?
5. Additional comments/requests:
NON-NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY
1. I am enrolled in the following program:
ESL Undergraduate Program
ESL Graduate Course
Jesuit Exchange Program (JEEP)
2. If a native English speaker is not available, would you like to be paired with a partner who is fluent in English, but not a U.S. native speaker?
3. Additional comments and/or requests: