University Adviser, Director of Degree Completion, Branch Campuses
Areas of Interest:
- Degree Completion Programs
- Branch Campuses
Years with USF: 4+
Hometown: Brawley, CA
- BA, English Literature, University of the Pacific
- MS, Marriage, Family and Child Counseling, Sacramento State University
- Ed.D, International and Multicultural Education, emphasis in Human Rights Education, University of San Francisco (in progress)
- I love living in San Francisco because of the diversity of food, people, and world views.
- I am a Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings fanatic. English Literature was my specialty for four years after all.
- I enjoy exercising via long walks around San Francisco and getting in Pilates classes as much as I can.
Email: Alyssa Soboleski